[Ford-ferguson] Usual and customary

Randy Hoch randy at marstal.com
Wed Dec 13 11:58:49 PST 2006

All,

I recently purchased a used part from a member of the list.  The part was
poorly packaged and all I received was an empty box.  I contacted the post
office and submitted paper work to get it to the correct location if they
bother to find it or care if it gets to the correct location.  I requested a
refund from the member and he sent me half.  My question:  Is it usual and
customary within this group to refund only half on a part that fell out of
its packaging and never received by its intended recipient?

Just Curious