[AT] Sad news

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Wed Dec 13 07:31:45 PST 2006

I am very sad to report that Steve Sewell lost his only son of 15 years the
night before last - a victim of an apparent suicide.   I can't begin to
tell you how much this grieves me, for Steve and Janelle and Wendy, but
also for me since I had 3 different opportunities to to spend time with
John this year.   He was a great young man, one I enjoyed being around.
Steve is hurting right now, and he has asked for your prayers and thoughts.
  Instead of flowers, gifts to a scholarship fund will be appreciated:

Address:
Alexander Local School District
FFA Alumni Scholarship Fund
Attn: Bryan Ford
6091 Ayers Road
Albany, Ohio 45710

There is a graveside service tomorrow.   Visitation is tonight from 7-9 at:

Bigony-Jordan Funeral Home
5258 Washington Rd
Albany
Ohio 45710
Phone: (740) 698-2441

Steve is a close friend if mine and many of you.  Lets say an extra prayer
for him and his family,

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!