[AT] Degree symbol--know how?

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Dec 12 22:31:57 PST 2006

BTW, when you use the symbol menu in the toolbar of your favorite word
processor, you are getting a standard symbol that is pre-defined in a Symbol
type font.  When you use the Alt-code sequence, you get a shaped symbol that
is designed to look like it belongs in the type font that you're currently
using -- much different end result.