[AT] NAA distributor

Dave Merchant nesys_com at ameritech.net
Tue Dec 12 21:11:13 PST 2006

Found the socket etc yesterday, somehow had slid under a section of apple stump
I've been planning to count the rings on.

Condition fine, except the roll pins in the U-joint were somewhat rusty,
that was the reason I didn't want them laying out too long.

Since I needed the socket that night, I went to Sears + got another socket,
U-joint, extension (different length), and a ratchet handle with a wrist joint.
Pleasant experience, I hadn't been in Sears tools in quite a while, turns out
the Craftsman stuff still looks very good, apparently still US made.

I suspect the silly clip is because they hadn't yet figured out how to cast
a spring
into the rotor plastic. I hate tiny little parts on tractors.

Dave

Dave Merchant
kosh at nesys.com
nesys_com at ameritech.net