[AT] IH B275 Diesel

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Tue Dec 12 21:34:07 PST 2006

Thanks Dean.  I checked the connections again today for the third or
fourth time and noticed one of the connector wires was contacting both
sections of the ignitor.  I bent them for clearance and made more
clearance on all connections.  I will buy one more ignitor tomorrow and
see if it will work.  At $16.15 each it starts to add up.
I want to thank everyone again for all their help.
Here is a picture of the setup on another tractor.
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=3009370&a=32371616&p=75082972

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California