[AT] NAA distributor

Thomas O. Mehrkam tomehrkam at houston.rr.com
Tue Dec 12 18:29:24 PST 2006

I lost my wedding ring feeding deer in Mason County Texas. I was sowing
corn out of a bucket over about a 1/2 acre area.

Could not find it no matter hard I looked. I found it four months later.
It seems I had run over it with the truck and mashed it down into the
muck. I was feeding deer again and i spotted a perfect circle in the
dirt. It was my wedding rung only the thin edge was showing. I agree
your tools are safe.