[AT] stuck good on a WD 45 engine question!

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 08:31:20 PST 2006

I can't remember, but does a WD-45 have pressurized oil passages between the
block and head?  I think the pressurized oil is in a tube, that connects to
the head then passes on to the valve train.

If there isn't pressurized oil passing thru the head gasket, I would think
it a less likely source for this leak.

It sounds like the oil seals aren't on the intake valves for 3 & 4.  OR they
aren't on any of the intake valves and 1 & 2 aren't getting oiled very well.
I think these set a little nose high, maybe gravity is taking all the oil to
3 & 4 in the valve train.  I think these put very little oil to the valve
train, it must be enough, but it's not much.