[AT] stuck good on a WD 45 engine question!

jvhollon jvhollon at greenhills.net
Mon Dec 11 17:54:10 PST 2006

John a lot of ideas some good some not. First thing I would check is the oil
cup on the air filter, make sure it is not filed with water over filling
it.Then look at valve guides.Compression test told you no cracks that would
let that much oil in and if ring ends were lined up one would think
compression would drop if it was letting that much oil in.But what do I know
jack