[AT] Re: [Ford-ferguson] NAA distributor

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 11 15:51:15 PST 2006

I do not have any authorative info about these clips, so will offer my
as.sum.p.tion on them.  Always assumed the spring was simply a binder for
the rotor.  Keeps it from creeping up on the shaft and maintains the rotor
in firm rotational position to maintain spark timing.  Also offers some
forgiveness for variation or wear in Rotor I.D.

Now the real experts can fill in the blanks.

Charlie V.