[AT] Re: [Ford-ferguson] NAA distributor

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Dec 11 15:23:47 PST 2006

I believe that the distributors for most of the older Ford tractors were
the same as was used by Ford cars and truck of the period, so maybe one
of the old Ford "hot rodders" know the answer to that question. It is a
good point about losing the spring - I need to get a couple of spares
for my 860, just in case...

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a lawbreaker, it breeds
contempt for law. -Louis D. Brandeis, lawyer, judge, and writer (1856-1941)