[AT] pto powered woodprocessor

Mike Obrecht mdo_1 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 11 08:03:27 PST 2006

Larry, these machines load on a cradle, go into a convayor, and have a hyd.
chain saw and then drop into a splitter.  Some then elevate to the truck.
Hud-son, Built-Rite, Timberwolf, Blockbuster, Palax, Chomper are a few that
I have researched.  Some are complicated, but think that a lot of us are
capable of building one with the "treasures" we all seem to accumulate.  All
have web sites and are interesting if you need to cut a lot of firewood.  I
do so I can heat my farm shop and work on my old tractors and equipment in
the winter.  The heated floor makes my like working on tractors in the
winter.

This site is the most interesting and simple design, i think.
www.crdmetalworks.com.  It has a good vidio.  And is pto driven so I can use
my tractors instead of servicing another engine.