[Farmall] Regular

Terry Welch terry1955 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 11 15:53:36 PST 2006

  I was talking to a collector yesterday and he told me that he has a early Regular. He wanted to know what year was the first year of construction? He said he was told that they built 200 the first year and his has a serial # of 176 on it. He also has a nice MD. Guy you were setting two seats from him yesterday. You know who it is the owner of the "Blackhole". I was told I need to come and look at it to see haw much different it is from my Regular. I asked the question but got a little carried away. Thanks all
  Terry