[AT] pto powered woodprocessor

Mike Obrecht mdo_1 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 11 07:51:05 PST 2006

thanks for the help and have checked out all the wood processing sites that
the search engines find.  But think there is some handy person out there
that has done this.  Have also checked the Farm Show paper with no success

Yes, would be cheaper, but may be easier to engineer and then fire up an old
MM 670 super LP in the winter than to get the hired help running.  Wonder if
you can use starting fluid on hired help?

The engineering gives me good reason to go to more machinery auctions here
in Ohio this winter and look for parts for my project.  For any of you in
Ohio the Morrow county fairgrounds has a huge auction every Feb. and is an
all day affair and usually finishes in the dark.