[AT] ATIS Holdiay Charity Auction - "T H E P L I E R S"

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Mon Dec 11 07:14:24 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----

, including the pliers(Who has them
anyway???) will serve a greater purpose and the giving and bidding will
help to remind us the higher ideals we aspire to serve this holiday season.

 Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS

	The World Famous internationally Traveled Blue Handled Fence pliers tend to
be elusive... I do sort of seem to remember reading something about them
getting into trouble trying to sneak through security at some big airport
overseas some time back...   ;-)   I think the first overseas spotting was a
report of them making an appearance in Tasmania years ago when I first
reported them missing. That report was unverified but there is clear
documentation of them visiting New Zealand and Holland where they picked up
a tiny stuffed kiwi and a pair of wooden shoes. Heck, they even survived a
yearlong stay with (almost world famous) "Evil Dave"... (Hi Dave)   ;-)   It
sticks in my mind that they were last with Steve Sewell??? Little sticks in
my mind these days. They are of course accompanied by a photo album showing
them with all sorts of folks. They have been to Portland several times and a
few folks have had the good fortune to actually hold them for a brief
moment... It is considered to be good luck to touch them much like kissing
the blarney stone or touching a chimney sweep... In the case of "The Pliers"
it is only necessary to hold them tightly and tell them what you want most
to transpire in the cosmos... If it fails to happen then you just were not
sincere enough...   ;-)

	Would someone please pass this to the other ATIS lists.

--
"farmer"  -  ***** H A P P Y   H O L I D A Y S *****

If you cut a tree plant at least two to replace it...

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net