[AT] pto powered woodprocessor

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Dec 10 17:55:40 PST 2006

How do you define wood processing, Mike?  Splitting? Chipping? Ripping?

There is a guy who shows up at the Hickory show (North Carolina) every year
that makes portable saw mills out of miscellaneous steel, discarded
automotive spare tires (the little temporary donuts), and a bunch of other
hardware.  Given enough time, I probably can come up with a name and address
for him if that's the sort of thing you're interested in.

Larry