[AT] wood heaters

Jeff Pilbeam pilbeam100 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 10 18:38:47 PST 2006

I dont agree with burning garbage in the out side Wood Burners, BUT JUNK MAIL is not on the garbage list.
  It wouldnt surprise me that peeps would complain about the outside burners, get some codes in line, just to add REVENUE ENHANCEMENT to a Poltical Township. After all we are no longer responsible for our own actions, and we will in fact need permits on these burners now for sure in the future. People have found a way to save money on heat and the Government will now mess that up for all of us too!!

  Jeff
  Pilbeam's Centennial Farm

Bob McNitt <nysports at frontiernet.net> wrote:
  I tend to agree with Mattias & Charlie - too many folks that have outside
boilers think they can also use them as incinerators to burn some of their
garbage in. I'm county chair for the Environmental Mgmt Council, and the
vast majority of complaints we receive about foul and dense smoke from
outside units turn out to be caused by users trying to burn trash in their
units. This only adds fuel (pardon the pun) to the pressure for adopting
stricter codes and inspections of or banning outside boilers altogether.

Bob