[AT] ATIS Holdiay Charity Auction

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Sun Dec 10 11:32:39 PST 2006

Sorry about the delay Spencer..............I don't know about the others on
the list, but it sure seems like time is flying by faster than normal.   In
the past, I would start thinking about the Annual Charity Auction around
Thanksgiving but that seems like just yesterday.

I have a couple of ideas that might help.  A couple of years ago I had made
some ID tags for the old Caterpillar crawlers, and have plenty I will
donate.

For each person that places an item up for auction on the Charity Auction
list, I will send a complete set of the D2/D4/D6/D7/D8 steel ID tags (5 tags
total, one of each)   I know that many of you (participants on the lists) do
not own Cats, although they might wish to, you could certainly give them as
gifts to yourself or a friend or neighbor who would appreciate them more.

This offer is good up through the end of Dec 20 so I can get them in the
mail and you can have them by Christmas.  Those that have already posted
items will be included and will not be left out.   One set of steel plates
per person please.  For those of you with multiple auction offerings, if you
put up 4 items, I will send you a set of identical Brass plates too.

I am not on the other mailing lists, e.g. stationary, A/C etc but this will
apply to them also.  Hopefully someone will copy/paste this note to them.
(Thanks in advance for spreading the word)

I've also got a few items I have been saving from the grasp of Cat and IH
restorers both.  I will be placing them on the list as soon as I get some
pix.

"tis the Season" so maybe we can create a little spark and ignite some
lights for someone else's Holiday.

John Parks
Boise, ID