[AT] antifreeze

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sat Dec 9 21:51:44 PST 2006

I'm kind of blinking my eyes in disbelief that anti-freeze has to be added
to a remote furnace system.  I'm not getting some part of the message.  The
system I helped install 49 years ago is still operating in northern Indiana
and it has no anti-freeze in it.  Makeup water is plumbed directly from the
well.

Larry