[AT] Old time cures--Pinee for Charlie

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Dec 9 19:35:39 PST 2006

Al Jones wrote:
> Charlie, next time you are around Richlands, go by Onslow Feed n' Grain.
> I think he had the "human" Pinee on the counter the last time I was in
> there.  They quit making both the clear and the "livestock" version for
> several years but it's back,

This reminds me of the old standby that my parents always relied on for
whatever ailed cattle or cats. Dr. Bells Veterinary Wonder. A little
bottle with an eye dropper cap as only a few drops was required to have
some beneficial effect on the sticken animal. I don't know what the
ingredients were.

Ralph in Sask.