[AT] old time medicines

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 9 18:20:29 PST 2006

How about Black Leaf 40 ? I bought a full case of black leaf 40 on ebay for dirt cheap. The seller sent it usps and it arrived 1 bottle short.  Anyone dont know what it is nicotine poison with the skull an crossbones on every box.  Im not sure what percent nicotine it is but I belive about 50%. Anyone want to make your own nicotine patches ? Or chewing gum ? Let me know and I will send ya a bottle. Should quit you from smoking rather quickly. Mustard salve, set you on fire. Bag balm tit dialators, Scarlet oil spray, Blue lotion spray, Black Drought, Now I recommend Black Drought for everyone if you can find it still.
ironman