[AT] wood heaters

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 9 16:56:00 PST 2006

>I live in a rural area and those type funaces still irritate me.
>They stink up everything for at least a 1/4 mile. Too bad they can't
>get them to burn

drift over and settle in my house.
It was particularly bad when he decided to throw a few plastic bottles,
fiberglass, etc. in with the wood>snip

LOL thats funny, not really but I got a big laugh out of it. Only wood and wood products, but thats just what it says on the door. I cant imagine it full of tires and trash car batteries ect.
Now we dont have any neighbors close enough for the smoke to effect. But Never burn anything in ours but wood,  I think it would boil over.
Kevin