[AT] Gone Shopping ??

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sat Dec 9 11:09:23 PST 2006

I live in a rural area and those type funaces still irritate me. They stink
up everything for at least a 1/4 mile. Too bad they can't get them to burn
clean instead of smolder. I love the smell of a fireplace but the dense
clouds of smoke those things produce is too much. I've thought about one of
those outfits but the smoke is more than I am willing to subject everyone
too.

Now if I had somewhere indoors to put it, one of those corn/pellet stoves
would be worth considering.

John