[AT] Old time cures

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sat Dec 9 10:17:01 PST 2006

Ted I don't know about Pinex but we had an ointment here that was called
Pinee.  Not sure about the spelling but you said it pine  E.
According to the bottle it was the "unadulterated oil of the pine tree" and
that's what it was.  Just plain pine oil.  We used it on cuts and scrapes.
It burned a bit and smelled a lot like PineSol.  I can't find it any longer
but I did find a bottle of livestock ointment by the same folks with the
same brand name.  It is about the same except that the human version is
clear and appears to be distilled down from the dark thick livestock
version.

Charlie