[AT] OT: Barbershop ads

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 01:46:32 PST 2006

If you think Hadacal is strange. We were doing some work at the old hospital
in Oskarshamn this fall (yes I'm adapting to american english). At the
sighting after all the work was done we ended up in the heating central
looking at the window painting, which I wasn't that interested in since
wehad done only outdoors work. So anyway I looked at the old, no longer in
use, heating system that had an oilburner with the success selling brandname
Looser. :-)

Mattias