[AT] OT: Barbershop ads

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 8 19:34:28 PST 2006

This probably will be no help, but the three that pop right into my thoughts
are (get) Wildroot (cream oil)  (Charlie),
It keeps your hair in trim.
Get Wildroot Cream Oil, Charlie,
It's made from soothing lanolin.
Etc.  Etc.

Brill Cream, a little dab will do ya.

Vitalis with V7.

Funny how many years the jingles can stick on one's mind

Charlie V.