[AT] Gone Shopping ??

Ed Stewart edstewart1 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 8 19:31:56 PST 2006

It is to cold for email to go through the wires I think Ted. It is 10
degrees at present time here in western PA tonight. I was out today just
long enough to put wood in the outside burner. Got to go fill it up for
the night now and am wishing I didn't have to. We got about ten inches
of snow here last night too. I don't like shopping even in warm weather.. Ed