[AT] OT: Barbershop ads

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Dec 8 20:23:55 PST 2006

Dudley:

I just have had a flash back of that era. Wasn't there some kind of joke
about the company that went something like this?

Question:

How in the world did a company get a name like Hadacal?

Answer:

Well, they hada call it something.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

"He who makes decisions in haste repents at his leisure."

www.deerelegacy.com