[AT] Gone Shopping ??

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 20:08:44 PST 2006

    Ed,
      You just got to pick the right stores to shop
at. Sears hardware's having a Craftsman Club sale
ending tomorrow...I'll be there! Then off to do as
many tractor dealerships I can fit in along with
Tractor Supply. Who needs the stinkin' malls!
       Oh and next weekend little brother and I will
be headed up to Cabela's. I'll have lots of presents
for me and maybe a few for the folks on my list.
       We've had tropical weather here compared to the
rest of you all. It stayed in the 20's. Just cold
enough to make the water a little thick and for me to
put on the insulated bibs.

Danny Tabor