[AT] Gone Shopping ?? MAybe OT, maybe not.

Carl Tatlock carllary at Surfglobal.net
Fri Dec 8 12:52:17 PST 2006

TCHARPE at aol.com wrote:

>        Haven't received any email today.....is everyone doing their
>      Christmas shopping ??
>
>      Ted Harper

Looks like it from here, Ted.  You're my only ATIS mail today.  We in
western Vermont have finally adopted some of that snow that has been out
in the middle of the country.  Only a couple of inches, but it is wicked
pretty on the branches and the ski resorts are really happy.  OK, that's
all I want out of winter-- can we slide right through to Mud Season and
then into Spring?  Tomorrow would be ok for that...

Keep warm, Ted, and keep happy--      I think, from a survey that was
done a couple of years ago on this list that you and I are the oldest-if
not then pretty close to it.  I'm 75 but have a hard time; I keep
thinking they got the numbers reversed.   If wisdom accumulates with
age, then we are pretty darn smart. [....What was it  I talking
about??..... ]

   Happy holidays  (generic non-sectarian, politically correct
greeting.)   Merry Christmas, too.  Carl in Vermont