[AT] IH B275 Diesel

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 7 16:08:39 PST 2006

Yeah Dean,  no doubt I had the .09 and the 0.9 wrong.  I was just commenting
on how the 560 is we have.
But seems like they made a good up grade from the older 460-560D tractors
gloplugs. Kinda like chevrolet done in the 70s to their 6 cyl engines,
intrickal (SP) Head 2bbl dual exhaust manifold. Worse thing about it was is
a bunch of High tech engineeres were trying to make simple, diffucult and
more expensive. I never seen a problem with the older 6cyl 1bb carb single
ex manifold engines. And the power is even at best, and most times worse for
3X the price.
Kevin Mosier
 (which is dumb, but