[AT] IH B275 Diesel

Bruce Fallon bfallon at whidbey.com
Wed Dec 6 20:58:58 PST 2006

I believe you mean each glow plug has two terminals.  The glow plugs are
connected in series with battery supplied to the first one and ground is
connected to the last one.   I looked at the diagram and from the switch
there is a resistor which will drop the voltage going to the first  glow
plug from the 12 volts to the proper approximately  4 volts needed, 9/10ths
of a volt times 4 plugs equals 3.6 volts. These will work like cheap
Christmas lights if one goes out they all stop working.

These glow plugs do not ground through the threads.

Bruce Fallon
Freeland WA. 98249
bfallon at whidbey.com