[AT] IH B275 Diesel

John Kennedy ihctractor at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 6 14:33:13 PST 2006

Ron,
  I went to the website and found the wiring diagram and you are correct
they are hookup in series. strange way to do it but that's the way they did
it. also you will notice that Number 33 is ressitor on the dash that is also
in series with them.
Like a set of christmas tree lights if one goes out they all do so start at
the resistor on the dash and trace the power from there when you come to a
spot that doesn't have any power then that glo-plug is bad.

With the small voltage required for each plug it reminds of my days with
model airplanes. I used a large 1.5 volt battery to heat the plug to start
the engine. Boy now that goes back a long time.

John K.