[AT] value added meat processing?? (OT)

kgw gwaugh at wowway.com
Wed Dec 6 05:41:55 PST 2006

Cecil, you sure are right that often there is so much crap going on that
all you can do is just walk away and keep on going!!!  Getting all wound
up about it does only that---gets you all wound up!  "Grin and bear it"
I think covers it.

It sure is hard to understand how some folks stay in business---although
in this case, this fellow probably has a niche market with little
competition.  It is little wonder that he is in business for himself; he
sure couldn't work for someone else!!

You did get one good bit of info--If you do ever have to go back to this
fellow, at least you now know to go through the gal in the office, not him!!

Thanks for the tale,

--
Gene Waugh