[AT] OT

John Kennedy ihctractor at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 5 11:14:49 PST 2006

Boy how dumb can one get???
OOP!!  I did the same thing on an old air compressor that I have, the
original 220 motor went out and i replaced it with a 110 unit that I had. It
stopped working and I was upset till the other day when i was out in the
barn and looked at it and thought that thing should run so i plugged it in
nothing then i saw the little red button pushed it in and you know what the
darn thing started right up.
Remember to push the red Button Dick.

John K.