[AT] IH B275 Diesel

John Kennedy ihctractor at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 5 11:06:40 PST 2006

I think that your plugs are grounded to the engine though the threads It
doesn't make any sence that the would be in series as they would only work
if you had 6 of them.  The wires going in and out of the plug are there so
that you can use one wire from the switch to light up all of the plugs.

The last plug should only have one wire to it, it should not be grounded.
That will only ground out your hot wire to the plugs.

A freind of mine who was Electrician always said I don't understand how
automotives wiring works with on one wire. I told that the frame was the
other wire, he still had a hard time understanding that.

John K.