[AT] Machine shop

joehardy at epix.net joehardy at epix.net
Mon Dec 4 18:18:03 PST 2006

Kevin: I'd be also concerned about the whole assembly being balanced properly. I would suggest that he would make another from scratch; even then, without dynamic (spin) balancing, you could have some vibration problems. There are balancing sites available that would do this for you.  Just my $0.02!  Joe Hardisky  Ryman Farm Dallas,PA