[AT] OT

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Mon Dec 4 19:17:49 PST 2006

Hi every one i have a problem that a list member may help me with. I
have a small delta planner that has always worked fine. I was
planning with it shut it off to get another board turned it on and
nothing. Checked brushes and switch i can find nothing but then i
don't know a lot about 110 motors. any one have any ideas. have tired
the delta site may as well ask my dog. it appears this is not sold as
a complete motor just the parts to repair. But don't know what i
need???????????  It is a model 22-450
R Fink
PA