[AT] IH B275 Diesel

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Mon Dec 4 17:42:09 PST 2006

Thanks Brett.
That makes complete sense of the weird wiring between the glow plugs.
There is no wire to the first glow plug, and the last one goes to ground.
 I freed up the switch to energize the plugs, now to check them again.  I
think two are shot.  I will tear into the dash to see what is missing
there.
I have been working on the brakes trying to make enough friction to stop
the beast.   Everything is polished smooth as a baby's butt.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California
USA