[Farmall] Farmall super C

Mitch Birch MVB7611 at bjc.org
Mon Dec 4 11:45:45 PST 2006

JPTRACTORSALVAGE.COM    FOR PARTS

>>> "steve sewell" <sewell at oak.cats.ohiou.edu> 11/16/2006 8:41 PM >>>
OK gang, here is the story. The local FFA has been "given" a Super C to

restore. The guy will buy the parts and such so the kids can restore
it.
The instructor has 'drafted' me to help.
I have not seen the tractor but was told it ran when it was parked in
the
barn!!  <BIG GRIN>  The engine will turn and it has good sheet metal.
Questions of the day  ( I'm sure there will be more)
1) Good source for parts and service manuals?
2) Good source for parts?
3) Any parts or pieces we have to be 'really' careful about as there
are no
more to be had?

TIA!!

- Steve