[AT] Cockshutt 30s

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Dec 3 08:59:53 PST 2006

Dean Vinson wrote:
> Cockshutt 30s are another one of those tractors that just seemed to me to
> have gotten everything right.  I hope to have one someday.  Strasbourg being
> about 1600 miles from me, I'd better let you have first crack at this one,
> though, Ralph...
>
> Dean Vinson
> Dayton, Ohio
> www.vinsonfarm.net
Hi Dean
At least I wont' be bidding against you at this sale. Interesting that
there were more 30s built than any other model of Cockshutt in that
series yet they seem to be holding their value as well as the bigger ones.
There is also an R-180 IH truck listed at this sale. Thats reason enough
just to go and look as far as I am concerned. Not that I have any
conceivable use for another old IH truck.

Ralph in Sask.