[AT] firewood

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Sat Dec 2 22:03:32 PST 2006

On Nov. 21st, the quarantine was expanded by the USDA to include ALL of
Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, and the lower peninsula of Michigan. I'm not sure
how this affects the shipment of Ash materials within the quarantine area
which is now huge. I have a fair amount of Ash that I intended to be part of
a timber sale on my Belmont County, Ohio property which until 2 weeks ago
was NOT in the quarantine area. It is now questionable as to what can be
done with it.
Mark
http://www.ohioagriculture.gov/news/news/2006/eab-112106-federalQT.pdf