[AT] Beilers canceled ?

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 2 21:16:06 PST 2006

      That'd be fine Ivan. Landis emailed me back
saying he hadn't heard anything like that but will
look into it and get back to me. I figure he's close
enough to know if there was any troubles.
     Seems every year I hear rumors that Beilers has
been cancelled or that he wishes to discontinue having
the auction and so far they've proven to be just that;
rumors. Therefore I don't put much stock in what I
hear. Maybe someone figures they can keep people home
and have the auction to himself?
     Even if it was cancelled I bet people would show
either out of habit or tradition!
Danny Tabor