[AT] Very OT - Ralph, what's going on in Sask??

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 2 06:11:02 PST 2006

Mattias,   it is a good thing in some areas to either be photographed nude
for whatever cause (some religious) Where the women walk around in the
streets for an hour or two. While the men are supposed to set out and drink
beer enjoy the naked ladies parading around. Way it read was , the men were
NOT to be shouting. Just the noise of another beer top popping. And that was
in Canada somewhere. When I was a kid an lived in northern Ohio we used to
drive into Canada to buy beer on Sundays.
Tractor reference, just got back from the machine shop with my flywheel for
the M 6cyl project. I will get some pictures on photobucket soon as a day or
two.
If anyone is interested in such things.
Have a nice day everyone, ya never know about tomorrow
ironman
Kevin Mosier