[AT] Very OT - Ralph, what's going on in Sask??

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Dec 2 04:14:27 PST 2006

Those people in Saskatchewan must be even tougher than the Swedes if
they are willing to undress outdoors this time of year! I don't know
about that calendar, but I don't think I would want to look at any of my
neighbors undressed (I am not all that crazy about seeing them when they
are fully clothed!). :-)

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

At times it may be necessary to temporarily accept a lesser evil,
but one must never label a necessary evil as good.
-Margaret Mead, anthropologist (1901-1978)