[AT] cockshutt colors

Dan Folske dfolske at nccray.net
Fri Dec 1 17:21:44 PST 2006

I knew they were Olivers but I didn't know that they were owned by White at
that point. It's interesting to note that Cockshutt started by purchasing
Oliver tractors, then built their own and finished by selling Olivers again.
Until a few days ago I thought that the century series (1600,1800, 1900)
were the first ones marketed as tan Cockshutts but I saw a picture of a tan
Cockshutt 770 a few days ago.
Dan