[AT] f-farmalls

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 25 05:54:10 PDT 2006

We just stood on the steel, Steve.  I asked my father why he didn't build a
platform once, because I had seen one somewhere.  I do not remember his
reason, but he didn't want one.  I think he thought it would be right in the
way.  I have a partial picture of the regular that I can send off list.

Charlie