[AT] OT Irrovicable Trusts and Land and Family...

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Aug 18 07:33:14 PDT 2006

As much as I have no special love for lawyers, I think that this is a
job for an attorney who has some expertise in this area. Anything else
would be inviting problems down the line.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious
enemy justice can have. -James Baldwin, writer (1924-1987)