[AT] tractor related old expression

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Tue Aug 1 07:05:32 PDT 2006

We used a small crawler (JD 420) on the farm in the 60's and it was
dangerous on frozen ground with even a slight side slope.  Would slide
sideways like it was on skates and you'd put the darn thing right into a
fence or another piece of equipment before you knew it.  Other than that it
was its usual pretty handy little machine for bucking snow.

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.