[AT] Towing

Mullrbob at wmconnect.com Mullrbob at wmconnect.com
Thu Aug 31 14:05:15 PDT 2006

I see it a lot here in Georgia, a truck pulling 3 or 4 empty boat or small
utility trailers. They look new, factory delivery to distributors I guess. Maybe
all right if you are shorter than 70 feet or what ever the legal length is.

Thanks,
Robert Mull
Woodstock, Georgia

--part1_c13.31b4f08.3228a90b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D3 PTSIZE=3D12>I see it a lo=
t here in Georgia, a truck pulling 3 or 4 empty boat or small utility traile=
rs. They look new, factory delivery to distributors I guess. Maybe all right=
 if you are shorter than 70 feet or what ever the legal length is.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks,
<BR>Robert Mull
<BR>Woodstock, Georgia</FONT></HTML>