[AT] RE: Tubes and tires/fixes / barnyard repair

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Aug 30 07:03:46 PDT 2006

Yep I have a boot inside one rear tire on one of my D14's now.  Ran over a
trailer tongue with the ball release lever standing up.  Doing a favor for a
friend.  Cost me $65 and ruined a very good tire.  I need to go back and
lace the edges but as long as it's holding air I won't worry about it.

Charlie